Research Administration Forums
The Research Administration Forums is an opportunity to provide the Columbia community with important updates on sponsored projects and research administration. Anyone at Morningside, CUMC, Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory and Nevis Laboratories involved in the development, submission and overall management of sponsored projects is invited and encouraged to attend. We hope to provide a welcoming environment where we can provide you with regular updates and answer your questions.
The purpose of these forums is to provide communications on:
- Sponsor news and hot topics
- Policy and procedure additions or updates
- Updates on electronic grant submission / InfoEd / Rascal
- Internal structural changes that may affect your day to day management of grants
- Pre- and post-award issues
Here, you can view the schedules and materials for all past and upcoming forums!