Uniform Guidance-Agency Implementation
This webpage is dedicated to the federal agency implementation plans of the Uniform Guidance. See below for each agencies' roll-out plans, which includes policy guides and terms and conditions.
All Federal Agencies
- All Federal Agencies - Interim Final Rule - Federal Awarding Agency Regulatory Implementation of OMB's Uniform Guidance Requirements, posted 12/19/14 in the Federal Register
National Science Foundation (NSF):
- FAQs on NSF's Implementation of Uniform Guidance - 4/7/15
- Summary of Significant Changes and Clarifications to the PAPPG - effective 1/25/16 - NEW
- Proposal & Award Policies & Procedures Guide (PAPPG) (NSF 16-1) - effective 1/25/16 - NEW
- Cooperative Agreement Financial & Administrative Terms & Conditions (CA-FATC) - effective 12/26/14
- Webinar held on 1/27/15 review new NSF PAPPG.
Department of Health & Human Services (DHHS):
45 CFR Part 75 - Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for HHS Awards
National Institutes of Health (NIH):
- Summary of Significant Changes to the NIH Grants Policy Statement, rev. 3/31/15 - NEW
- NIH Grants Policy Statement (Oct/Nov 2015) - Effective for all NIH grants and cooperative agreements with budget periods beginning on or after October 1, 2015. See 3/31/2015 NIHGPS for prior budget periods. See NOT-OD-017 for a description and notable changes since the 3/31/2015 version. See also the Significant Changes document (PDF - 42 KB) which summarizes the significant changes in this revision of the NIH GPS.
- FAQs on Uniform Guidance
- Webinar - Eye on NIH Policy: OMB Uniform Guidance - What It Means for NIH & You - recorded 3/12/15
- Video - NIH Implementation of Uniform Guidance - published 3/2/15
- PowerPoint slides from video, NIH Implementation of Uniform Guidance